Sunday, September 5, 2010

Australian University Games at Mt Buller

This past week I competed in the Australian University Winter Games at Mt Buller. It was a lot of fun, and I had a fantastic week skiing and competing with friends.

I won all of the four events I competed in; slalom, GS, super G and ski cross. My university (Melbourne University) also won the overall title, which was very exciting. In total, there were 22 universities competing from all over Australia.

Here are some photos from the week...
(Paul Diamond and I at the GS)

(Prisca, myself and Millie at the Super G)

 (Having fun on a bluebird day at Buller)

(Melbourne University wins the overall AUC title)

 (Women's Individual Overall Alpine title)

After a long and busy week, I headed back to Melbourne with the dogs, gearing up for another big week at uni... lots of catching up to to! Models to make, plans to draw etc....

 (Road trip with the dogs spooning in the back seat)

On Friday I well drive back to Jindabyne for another week of training at Thredbo and fitness testing. Given the horrible weather recently, I'm praying there will be some snow left!