Sunday, March 7, 2010

Beautiful Switzerland!

Excuse my rant from yesterday. I was just a bit frustrated that I missed the world cup I traveled all the way to Scandinavia for.

It's all good though! I'm back in a positive frame of mind after all, I'm in Grindelwald, Switzerland, one of the most beautiful and picturesque places I have ever been on this Earth. The infamous Eiger, Monch and Jungfrau mountains surrounding this small town are absolutely breath-taking. From my room I have an incredible view to wake up to each morning. It does not get much better than this!

(Grindelwald in Summer. Reminds me of the Sound of Music)

Joining us at the next two world cups is French physio Jean-Noel. He helped us out in France earlier in the season, and has kindly jumped on board again with Scott and I. We are here without a coach, Matt is working for the Australian team at the Paralympic Games.

I'm in good sprits and am looking forward to the races ahead!